|Finbarr Griffin joined Goodbody Corporate Finance in 1999 and has over 20 years corporate finance experience, having previously worked with Cazenove & Co., Lazard Brothers and PwC. Finbarr has advised on a wide range of areas including:
- IPOs and public company fundings for Aer Lingus, Merrion Pharmaceuticals, Datalex, Grafton, alphyra, Canary Wharf, Serco and British Energy;
- Public company M&A transactions include advice in relation to Eureko's offer for FBD, MBO offers for Irish Continental Group, alphyra, Riverdeep and the offer for Jurys Doyle Group;
- Private company fundraisings for Openet, Fineos, Orbiscom, Norkom, and Comnitel;
- Disposals of An Post's transaction services business, selected ESB generation assets, ESB's electrical retail stores, Electric Paper and Quinnsworth;
- Advice in Semi-State sector includes An Post, ESB, Aer Rianta, Coillte; and
- Restructuring advice includes IWP, Dalgety and Booker.