|Kevin Keating joined Goodbody Corporate Finance in 1996 and has over 27 years corporate finance experience, having previously worked with AIB Corporate Finance and KPMG Corporate Finance.
Kevin has advised on a wide range of public and private company transactions including:
- Public offers for Emmets, Lyons Irish Holdings, Arnotts, eircom, Sherry Fitzgerald, Conduit, and ThirdForce;
- Disposals of Premier Dairies, Farrell & Associates, XPERT Systems, Eastgate, Tiger Developments, Reox Holdings (spinout from Dairygold) and Manor Park Homes;
- Acquisitions for Waterfood Foods (now part of Glanbia), Heiton Holdings (now part of Grafton), AIB Group, IFG, Adare, Grafton and UTV Media;
- IPOs of Cahill May Roberts, IFG, Greencore, BCO Technologies and Paddy Power;
- Public company fundraisings for Heiton Holdings, Waterfood Foods, AIB Group, IFG, Cahill May Roberts, Adare, Providence Resources, Prime Active Capital, Grafton and UTV Media; and
- Private company fundraisings for Paddy Power, Information Mosaic, Twelve Horses, Artic Web, CR2, Orbiscom, Softex, Celtic Hospitality and Tiger Developments.