|Linda Clarke joined Goodbody Corporate Finance in September 2004, having previously worked in the Private Client division of Goodbody Stockbrokers.
Linda has worked across a variety of sectors and deal types including:
Linda holds a B.A. in Natural Sciences from Trinity College Dublin and a Graduate Diploma in Business Studies from University College Dublin. In 2006 she qualified as an Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Disposals of Tiger Developments and Little Island Property;
- The acquisition of FM104 by UTV Media;
- Private company fundraisings for Beacon Medical Group and a number of property companies;
- Strategic advice for the National Oil Reserves Agency; and
- Valuation opinions across different sectors including technology and energy.