Before you open an account and start to build your portfolio, you should clearly determine your investment objectives. Here are some
factors that influence what type of service will best suit you: your time frame, the amount to invest, the level of involvement you want,
your lifestage, risk profile and objectives.
The funds you have available for investing help determine the appropriate Goodbody Services for you.
- Over what time horizon are you looking for a return from your funds?
- How much do you plan to invest and what percentage of your overall wealth is it?
- Are you interested in an active or passive role in decisions relating to your funds?
- Does your lifestage require an income from your funds or are you more interested in capital growth?
- What is your appetite for risk?
We provide advice on individual investments and on overall portfolio strategy.
Please contact us so we can help determine the service best suited to your circumstances. Click here
(For Goodbody Online & Execution Only account opening forms, Click here)