Pensions can be a very tax-efficient wealth management tool. Good decisions on the structure and timing of pension contributions and the selection
of retirement options can add significant value. Our pension specialists work with you to demystify the technicalities of pensions and to optimise your
pension and retirement planning. Goodbody Retirement Service is headed by Brendan McGinn.
We provide clear technical advice in layman's terms and help you to match your pension solution with an appropriate investment strategy.
Some typical scenarios on which we advise include:
These are the vehicles we use:
- Consolidation of pension arrangements under one structure
- Evaluation of retirement options, particularly the use of PRSAs instead of ARFs
- Calculation of maximum contributions or fund limits for company pensions
- Creation of "Top Hat" schemes to run in conjunction with existing pension arrangements
- Retiring the pension scheme while you continue to work
- Use of pension in the sale or purchase of a business
If you have any questions on retirement services, or if you would like to arrange a review of your existing arrangements, please contact us.
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Personal Retirement Savings Account (PRSA)
- Self administered style Approved Retirement Fund (ARF)
- "Top Hat" Supplementary Employer Schemes
- Self-Directed AVC's, Company Pensions and Personal Pensions
- Self-Directed Buy-Out-Bonds