Goodbody is recruiting exceptional Graduates to join the Goodbody Experience Programme. Selected candidates will experience first-hand the world of financial services and be challenged throughout the entire programme.
The Goodbody Experience
The Goodbody Experience is aimed at final year graduates & consists of a series of learning events and project work. Successful applicants are continually assessed throughout the programme & are placed in a specific department aligned to their qualifications & experience. It is an opportunity to work for an Irish award winning financial services company with international clients.
Why choose the Goodbody Experience?
- Graduates can expect to participate in bi-weekly stock picks, where they will gain an insight into the world of financial services. Attend weekly lunch & learn sessions to enhance their knowledge for their profession and the industry.
- Graduates can expect to gain responsibility from day one and gain exposure to senior management early in their career.
- Graduates can expect to be assigned challenging work which is recognised by the company as valuable.
- Graduates can expect to participate in a team project at the beginning of the programme which focuses on an organisational theme. Each project group will present their findings to senior management & managers across the Company.
What we are looking for:
Goodbody are looking for exceptional final year graduates to join us on the Goodbody Experience Programme. We are looking for graduates from various academic disciplines who are enthusiastic, willing to learn, driven to progress their career, able to use their own initiative.
Graduate placements are available in a number of departments: Investment Banking, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Finance, Compliance, Internal Audit, Client Services Support, Human Resources, IT, Business Support, Brand Management and the London Office. All placements provide great opportunities for students to get an understanding of stockbroking and financial markets and to work with the best analysts, traders, and corporate financiers in Ireland as they embark on their careers.
The Goodbody Experience programme is open to applications from mid-September with interviews being held in December and January.
Graduates will commence employment with Goodbody in June for a period of ten weeks. Since its inception, many interns have obtained permanent roles in key positions in the company.
To apply for the Goodbody Experience Programme please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the role you are applying for in the subject bar of your email.
Cover letters should include the following:
- The role you are applying for (max of one role)
- How your competencies match the key requirements of the programme
- What you can bring to the role