Working With and Supporting You
As the largest advisory service provider in the market with over €3 billion in assets under advice, the Goodbody Advisory Services team is also one the most experienced investment experts working with the Credit Union sector in Ireland.
The range and depth of this experience has helped us to develop long term collaborative client relationships that go far beyond investment advice. Our emphasis is on assisting clients achieve their investment objectives while incorporating the highest standards of corporate governance. Understanding the regulatory environment for your member funds is paramount to the quality of our advice and over time we have built a strong reputation in the sector.
“Our focus is always to ensure that we assist our clients in achieving their investment goals, while working within the specified regulatory framework”  Michelle O’Keefe, Head of Advisory Services
As the Credit Union sector adapts to new regulatory requirements and the investment landscape becomes more complex, it is now more important than ever that Investment Committees and Boards seek advice and support.
How we advise and support our Credit Unions
- Investment strategy advice
- Investment portfolio management
- Written investment recommendations ensuring strong audit trails and transparency on all investment decisions
- Liquidity management for lending
- Advice and guidance to Board Directors and Committees on complying with regulatory changes
- Bespoke product offering
- Investment policy reviews
- CPD Training